Drop and Give Us 20
Take control of your color with this hands-on workshop in SGIA's state-of-the-art lab. If you are:
- Struggling with color control
- Having difficulty getting approval from your customers
- Hoping to produce better color
You need to attend SGIA's Color Management Boot Camp to make large-format inkjet color management work for you.
Although some color concepts are common across the printing industry (offset, flexo, screen), SGIA's exclusive workshop concentrates on the unique aspects of large format inkjet.
SGIA experts will
whip you into shape teach you all about:
- Color theory and principles
- Goals of color management
- Device calibration
- Time-tested color management procedures
- The newest print standards and how you can use them to improve customer satisfaction
- Using popular RIP software, including: Wasatch, Onyx and Caldera
Manufacturer reps from Caldera and X-Rite will be present.
Who Should Enlist?
New recruits should include civilians, business owners and production personnel eager to learn how to set up and maintain a color-managed workflow in a production environment.
- Color management concepts
- Print standards and specifications
- Color measurement instrumentation and profiling software
- Instruction for device calibration and media profiling
- Software for profile viewing and quality control
- Hands on small-group RIP workflow workstations and X-rite equipment