Leader in Flexo Ink Cleaning Supplies SINCE 1973
Flexo Cleaners: Anilox Roll Cleaners, Flexo Plate Cleaners, Anilox Roll Brushes and Flexographic Ink Cleaning Supplies
Go Green and explore the many benefits of using our award-winningflexographic ink cleaning products. FlexoCleaners.com is known for manufacturing the largest selection of environmentally-friendly, chemically superior flexographic ink cleaning chemicals and supplies, all backed by our comprehensive 100% money-back guarantee.
Our customers include any company that operates a flexographic printing press, gravure press or any type of converting machinery.Our Strong & Safe line of products are used in many of the largest flexographic facilities worldwide and have been proven to improve printing efficiency, cut back replacement purchase costs, all while promoting a healthy and safe working environment. We are proud to donate a portion of our proceeds to environmental charitable causes. Learn more about our eco-friendly, flexo ink cleaning company. To view our customer success stories, click here.
All FlexoCleaners.com Chemicals are biodegradable. The biodegradation of our chemicals or any chemical may be determined by various procedures including measuring the consumption of dissolved oxygen by microorganisms using the organic matter (including the chemical of concern) as fuel. Such a test is called a Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD) test.
Some regard a chemical that allows the inoculum to consume 60% of the oxygen present within a 28-day period as "readily biodegradable." This is the case for the majority of FlexoCleaners.com cleaners sold by FlexoCleaners.com. Even in cases where "readily biodegradable" is not demonstrated, further testing with higher inoculum may show that a compound has the ability to biodegrade and is considered "inherently biodegradable".
In conclusion, most of the cleaners are considered "readily biodegradable". The solvent substitutes and adhesive removers are "inherently biodegradable," requiring slightly longer to degrade. Feel comfortable, you are doing the right thing by using FlexoCleaners.com cleaners.
Please take a moment to look through our Web site and educate yourself on our large assortment of environmentally friendly cleaners. Once you acquaint yourself with our products and are ready to improve the efficiency and productivity of your pressroom operations, while contributin to good causes, please call us at 888-FlexoCleaners (888-353-9625) or 631-345-5227. Our Director of Environmental Compliance is standing by to provide you with a complimentary FREE Phone consultation and to answer any questions you may have. If you reach his voicemail, please leave a message with your name, company name and phone number and he will be sure to return your call promptly.
- What the FREE Consultation Can Do For You?
- Why you need to know what a VOC is?
- Learn what VOCs and hazardous compounds are found in pressroom cleaners.
- Know what to look for and what to avoid when purchasing products.
- Real-life solutions for lowering your VOC usage.
- Increase workplace safety while making less of an environmental impact.
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has recognized FlexoCleaners.com as an environmental leader for their use of safer surfactants. Through the Safer Detergents Stewardship Initiative (SDSI), EPA's Design for the Environment (DfE) has awarded FlexoCleaners.com with this special achievement.
The FlexoCleaners.com, EPA Design for the Environment Recognition represents:
- FlexoCleaners.com's voluntary switch to safer surfactants identified by the (DfE) and forming partnerships with industry and environmental advocates.
- An in-good conscious decision to help reduce pollutants and protect aquatic life in both fresh and salt water.
- FlexoCleaner.com's ongoing attempt to improve and protect the environment in which we live, whenever and wherever possible.
- To deliver on FlexoCleaners.com's brand promise and mission statement. To provide only environmentally-friendly, chemically superior products.
Top-Selling Flexo Ink Cleaners
The Below products meet the requirements for the EPA's recognition: