AVCorrugated Liquid Photopolymer
AVantage® liquid photopolymer. The Perfect Solution for Corrugated Printing
AVantage® liquid photopolymer resins are designed to meet the increasing demands of the packaging industry for improved print quality and consistency while controlling costs and reducing environmental impact. AVCorrugated (AVC) is specifically formulated for corrugated applications and is a highly resilient, durable plate that provides excellent ink transfer. AVC is a 25 or 34 Shore A durometer plate with a wide imaging latitude and delivers exceptional results from the most demanding artwork. AVC is compatible with most waterbased and glycol-based inks.
- Excellent press printability / plate run durability
- Low tack plate throughout, clean running on press
- UV, heat and humidity stable
- Highly resilient plate with excellent ink transfer
- Wide exposure latitude, deep reverses
- Press ready plate in less than one (1) hr - no Germicidal - requires significantly less time than sheet plates.
- Material costs are much less than sheet plates and more than competitive with other liquid products.
- Easy mounting on printing presses. “I PLATES” or Modified IPLATES are easy to handle / store.
- Good dimensional stability, polyester backed - very tack free plate.
- Wide imaging latitude - delivers exceptional results from the most demanding artwork.
- Environmentally friendly. A truly Sustainable product for our time.
- Plates can be stored in a cool and dry place with a relative humidity of approximately 60%, or in the conventional manner used by most corrugaters.
- AVC is compatible with most water-based and glycol-based inks.