Esko Suite 12: Print Production and Management Software
An integrated solution
Esko Suite 12 is an integrated software solution for packaging, label, sign and display and commercial print professionals.
It is a scalable, easy-to-use and easy-to-learn, yet complete and all-encompassing solution for design, prepress and production. Suite 12 can integrate or be integrated with other business systems to get the best results in a complete end-to-end approach.
Suite 12 covers a wide range of applications:
- Web-based production management software
- Software for structural design and manufacturing
- 3D design software, including store simulation tools
- Graphic editors
- Step & Repeat and imposition software
- Color management software
- Software for workflow automation
- Software for imaging and output control
Why work with Suite 12?
Suite 12 brings productivity and efficiency for new and existing Esko customers.
- Packaging management. WebCenter 12 is designed as a full-blown web-based packaging management system.
- Online collaboration and approval is only the start. Brand execution with end-to-end process management, asset management and reporting enriches WebCenter to become the nerve-center of each packaging workflow.
- A holistic approach to packaging production. Suite 12 prepress editors ArtPro, PackEdge, DeskPack and Studio are the operators’ instruments to create artwork and designs. The editors enable interaction with automated production workflows.
- Design packaging in context, not in isolation. Preview all packaging layers in full 3D and in relation to each other. Detect issues very early in the production workflow.
- Integrated color management. With support for PantoneLIVE, and equipped with patented overprint modeling technology, Suite 12 excels in spot color support for packaging and label workflows.
- One of a kind workflow automation. AutomationEngine12 completes the integration efforts of Esko integrating all BackStage, Nexus Processor and Odystar functionality in a single easy to learn, easy to use and easy to maintain workflow server. Set up and manage dynamic workflows for both SME-type operations and larger multi-site facilities.
- Artwork automation. Automation Engine 12 supports scripting to automate repetitive operations in Adobe® Illustrator®. Scripting can be used to automate the production of variants of a single package.
- High quality output drives the business. With state of the art imaging and screening technology, Suite 12 redefines the boundaries for digital, flexo, offset and gravure print quality.
If you have a question about flexo plate making - software, equipment or materials, you can contact the Anderson & Vreeland Technical Team and put our over 50 years of flexo experience to work for you.